Now you have the opportunity to pay wages to foreign bank accounts quickly and easily.
Integration to November First
In this video you can hear CEO of Intect, Frants E. Moraitis, and VP of Sales at November First, Jonas Larsen, present the integration. They explain how the integration can benefit your company and how you can save time and money on your payroll batches by doing it in this way.
The video is in Danish.
Why November First?
1. With November First, you always get transparent real-time exchange rates and the lowest currency margin on the market. You are able to save 20-60% on currency margins..
2. November First offers cheaper fees on international payments/bank transfers than any bank does.
3. Don't worry about having to change bank, but keep your current bank. However, you still save money on international payments.
4. November First is safe to use. You use the current banking and payment infrastructure. November First is licensed by the Danish FSA.
5. You are able to integrate November First directly into Gratisal. The integration means that you can run wages to all of your employees around the world in its payroll process at substantially lower prices than those in the online bank. It all runs automatically and November First and Gratisal are the only in Denmark who are able to do it.
These are just some of the many features that November First offers. You can read more about November First here.
If you are interested in Intect – either as a bookkeeper or customer, then we are of course available with more information. Contact us via the form below or by phone at +45 71 99 11 22. It is also possible to contact us at email@example.com
Note: If you are already a user of the system, please note that system support is not free.
We recommend using the chat for support issues. It is possible to purchase free mail/chat support through our package solutions. You can read more about this under “Prices“, or under the tab “Extra” when you are logged in.